OpenSSL version 0.9.5a released
  ===============================

  OpenSSL - The Open Source toolkit for SSL/TLS
  http://www.openssl.org/

  The OpenSSL project team is pleased to announce the release of version
  0.9.5a of our open source toolkit for SSL/TLS.  This new OpenSSL version
  is a bugfix release and incorporates 26 changes and bugfixes to the
  toolkit (for a complete list see http://www.openssl.org/source/exp/CHANGES).

  The most significant changes are:

      o Bug fixes for Win32, SuSE Linux, NeXTSTEP and FreeBSD 2.2.8
      o Shared library support for HPUX and Solaris-gcc
      o Support of Linux/IA64
      o Assembler support for Mingw32
      o New 'rand' application
      o New way to check for existence of algorithms from scripts

  We consider OpenSSL 0.9.5a to be the best version of OpenSSL available.
  However, since this is mostly a bugfix release of 0.9.5, we only strongly
  recommend an upgrade if you have encountered problems with version 0.9.5.
  Still, if you run something older than 0.9.5, we strongly recommend that
  you upgrade as soon as possible.  OpenSSL 0.9.5a is available for download
  via HTTP and FTP from the following master locations (the various FTP
  mirrors you can find under http://www.openssl.org/source/mirror.html):

    o http://www.openssl.org/source/
    o ftp://ftp.openssl.org/source/

  Yours,
  The OpenSSL Project Team...

    Mark J. Cox             Richard Levitte    Holger Reif
    Ralf S. Engelschall     Bodo Moeller       Paul C. Sutton
    Dr. Stephen Henson      Ulf Moeller        Geoff Thorpe
    Ben Laurie              Andy Polyakov

--
Richard Levitte         [EMAIL PROTECTED]