This note is to let the community know that we have adopted the following Code
of Conduct, which you can find at
    https://www.openssl.org/community/conduct.html

comments, the GitHub repository, and so on. These outlets are managed by the
OpenSSL development team, whose members are listed here:
https://www.openssl.org/community/team.html

We strive to be an open and inclusive community where anyone can contribute.
Contributions should be judged on their own merits; we don't care about your
gender identity, race, political beliefs, age, or similar attributes.

If we see that one or more members of the community are generally abusive,
harassing others, or seem to be trying to intimidate them into leaving the
community, we will first ask those who are doing so to take a break from
participation for a while. If you see any evidence of such activity, please let
us know by sending email to cond...@openssl.org.

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: richs...@jabber.at Twitter: RichSalz