So, I'm lame, and I haven't been paying too much attention to
this list. I realized today, however, that it would be legit for me to
work on documentation for OpenSSL. So what's the status on
documentation? I'm thinking it would be appropriate to setup another
CVS repository for docco, so US persons can be given access to that
tree w/o being given access to the source tree.

--
Sameer Parekh                                   Voice:   510-986-8770
                                                FAX:     510-986-8777