While scanning the libary for remaining include filenames without
the openssl/ prefix, I noticed that crypto/cryptall.h doesn't make any
sense at all.  Ever since 0.6.6b (possibly earlier) this header file
included a file "meth.h", which I could not find anywhere in neither
that nor the current library.  And it contains stuff like this:

#ifdef NO_MD2
#include <md2.h>
#else
#include "md2.h"
#endif

and similar for NO_MD5 and  NO_DES.  I have no idea what that could
have meant, but the cryptall.h file isn't needed for anything anyway.

I presume we should just delete it, right?  Or is there some strange
autogeneration procedure involved?