Hi all,

    I'm new at developing whith this library and i'm having some
problems.

    The thing is that i'm trying to write a client and a server working
over ssl by using the BIO abstraction ( i wasn't able to do it with
SSL_calls only ), something as it's done in demos/bio/
sconnect\s_accept  .c.

    I have made them comunicate to each other , but i have a couple of
problems:

        1.- Neither the server or the client can obtain their peer
certificate until they do a BIO_read/BIO_write call, ¿ how can i solve
that ?

        2.- Once the server call to SSL_get_peer_certificate() call do
return a value != NULL , what it returns is it's own certificate ¿?
Does anyone know why?
                I've previously called SSL_CTX_set_verify with
SSL_VERIFY_PEER | SSL_VERIFY_CLIENT_ONCE, i supposed it would forze it
to get the client cert. ( Is this correct ? )

    Thanks in advance.

begin:vcard
n:Rojas Jimenez;Juan Pablo
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Faculad de Informática;DDpto. de Lenguajes y Sistemas Infotmáticos.
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Laboratorio de Teleinformática
x-mozilla-cpt:;-31968