Well.... First, check your email client software, it seems to send your
messages 3 times.... 1 is enough.... ;-)

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Super-User wrote:

> when I tape "./config -t" I see:
>
>               gcc version 2.8.x
>               Configuring for solaris-usparc-gcc
>               /usr/local/bin/perl  ./Configure solaris-usparc-gcc
>
> When I tape make after taping ./Configure solaris-usparc-gcc I see :
>
>               stdio.h :  No such file or directory
>               string.h:  No such file or directory
>               stdlib.h:  No such file or directory
>               cryptlib.h:No such file or directory
>
>       Please r eply to my problem I am afraid !!

Your development environment is not fully installed, or not installed in
the standard directories.... Try to figure where are the stdio.h,
string.h, and stdlib.h files, and then you'll be able to add a -Idirectory
right into the good place...

--
Erwann ABALEA
System and Development Engineer - Certplus SA