> ... I built project files for SSLeay, but I don't have the time
> to do this for OpenSSL right now...
I read that you built project files for SSLeay. If you don`t have the time
to update them for OpenSSL, I would like to do soo. Since this is one issue
for the OpenSA Apache relase for Win32. If you need info what OpenSA is,
take a look at http://www.opensa.de/. Would be nice to have a look at the
project files, since it would make Win32 build much more understandable
and transparent, since the makefile is bit cryptic :-).

Daniel

The OpenSA Project                               http://www.opensa.de/
Project Information                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Daniel Reichenbach                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]