Hello, there.
I got the following error while I tried to execute
make
on an AIX 4.2.1 Single-Proz. machine.
First of all the ./config -t output:
Operating system: 001061244C00-ibm-aix
Configuring for aix-gcc
/usr/local/bin/perl ./Configure aix-gcc
Then I decided to do a manual ./Configure with the params:
./Configure aix-gcc --prefix=/usr/lpp/openssl threads
A following make command stopped with the alarm:
rm -f openssl
gcc -o openssl -DMONOLITH -I../include -DTHREADS -O3 -DAIX
-DB_ENDIAN openssl.o verify.o asn1pars.o req.o dgst.o dh.o enc.o gendh.o errstr.o
ca.o pkcs7.o crl2p7.o crl.o rsa.o dsa.o dsaparam.o x509.o genrsa.o
gendsa.o s_server.o s_client.o speed.o s_time.o apps.o s_cb.o s_socket.o version.o
sess_id.o ciphers.o nseq.o pkcs12.o pkcs8.o -L. -L.. -L../.. -L../../..
-L.. -lssl -L.. -lcrypto
collect2: ld returned 8 exit status
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .gmtime_r
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to obtain more
information.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.
Stop.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.
Stop.
Could you please give me a hint whats wrong here.
Thanks in advance
Alf Nicolaysen
--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
Development Mailing List [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]