Hi,
   I am using OpenSSL 0.9.4 to develop a secure server.
There are few things that have confused me when confiuring the SSL parameters

1. Server Certificate :
   When it is said that the cipher is ,for example,SSL_RSA_WITH_NULL_SHA, is it that
an RSA
   signing-only certificate is used?? And if yes, what kind of certificates are those
distributed by
   CAs like Verisgn?? Under what circumstances are they used???

 2. Generation of temporary RSA keys and DH parameterss :
  The Apache SSL code intiliazes an RNG and uses that just during startup to generate
temporary
  RSA keys. DH params are hard quoted in the code.So if the server is not started
again, the same
  RSA keys are used for each connection served and the Dh params are never changed. Is
this safe??
  Shouldn't we generate a new pair of RSA keys in the callback that sets RSA keys.

Thanks,
Amit Chopra.
PSPL, Pune,
India.