> > but I'd place RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1() into this category.
> >

> On reflection maybe not undocumented but at least with some note that it
> wont normally be used or may change or something like that.

I would suggest that private functions that should not be called be
prefaced by "private_" as in

  private_RSA_padding_add_PKCS1_type_1()

    Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer * Kermit-95 for Win32 and OS/2
                 The Kermit Project * Columbia University
              612 West 115th St #716 * New York, NY * 10025
  http://www.kermit-project.org/k95.html * [EMAIL PROTECTED]