Title: Windows NT installation

-----Original Message-----
From: Yuriy Stul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 7:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Windows NT installation

Hello Alex,
  try to do next:
  In Visual Studio open Tools/Options and choose Directories property. Add path G:\OpenSSL-0.9.4\inc32 (in my settings it is first line!)

In source I use include like next:
#include <openssl/pem>

Regards
Yuriy Stul

Well, I did add paths for both include and library directories, and as well I added library (ssleay.lib) module in project settings. In addition I changed  :
#include <unistd.h>  with  #include <string.h>  and
instead of <openssl/err.h> I   wrote the "absolute path". However, still some string function are undeclared like strlen, _exit, _sleep, etc. Obviously I have to add another library module, but I do not know which one.

Alex Cosic