Title: RE: NT installation

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew gray [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 4:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: NT installation

1. remove edit to bn.h
2.In bn_div.c:

Replace line 241
which reads:

q=((((BN_ULLONG)n0)<<BN_BITS2)|n1)/d0;

with this:

q=(BN_ULONG)((((BN_ULLONG)n0)<<BN_BITS2)|n1)/d0;

This i believe has been fixed for next release.
That is nearly same (or similar) what I have done. Nonetheless, I have tried the same procedure and what I have got it is the same result. The library will not pass the test and what has happened is that when I used them, it stops at ceratin point (something to do with bignum caculation). When I run: ..\ms\test I only got first line:

rsa_aoep_test.  That was for nasm with debug option.

Regards

Alex Cosic