Peter Onion wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just looked back at the OpenSSL status announcements,
> and the ocsp patches from the openca guys seem to have been removed
> at some point since November '99(I think).
>
> Are there any current OCSP patches or has ocsp been included in the
> openssl packeage.  I had a quick look int the latest snapshot but I cane find
> anything.
>
> Peter Onion.

I had an old OCSP patch available. Please consider it is somehow a bit old
but it should work. I am planning a new version but it will take some time
to be available. You can download the old patches from:

ftp://ftp.openca.org/pub/patches/openssl/openssl-SNAP-19990907-ocsp.tar.gz

C'you,

        Massimiliano Pala ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature