>> I see someone already got the signed/unsigned warning treated as error
>> due to /WX in /ssl/s3_pkt.c line 849
>Did a quick compile on both NT4 and Win98. Got the same warning with /WX.

>Daniel

declare n as unsigned around line 709/710 in s3_pkt.c if memory serves me
correctly.  That'll fix it.  I made that fix and rebuilt on linux,
WinNT, Win2k (with no asm options on the Win platforms) and all built
and passed all tests.

or you can remove /WX from the makefile to prevent the compiler from
treating warnings generated from /W3 as errors.  But I dont think that
should be the case.  Might as well keep it - I dont know of any other
"large" open source libraries with as much cross platform
compatability that build on Windows without at least one warning
generated. ;-)

Andrew