Hi again!

I'd like to report that the error described below was due to an incorrect openssl
initialization in the calling application, in fact it was caused by the PRNG seed
omission error that has since made it into the news listing.
The actual openssl-0.9.5 package works and has always worked perfectly on MingW32 /
Win32.
Thanks again to Ulf Möller for pointing this out to me and for the entire openssl team
for providing this excellent package in the first place.

Joern