hi guys,

I have a SSL server and clients.  The problem is the clients makes too many
 connections because they are web based and does not keep there state. This
 results in a lot of network traffic between the server and the clients. So
 decided to change the process by creating a proxy server between the web
 clients and the server. What I did was give each client a ID which it
passes
 to the proxy server upon connection. The proxy would then check if this is
 the first connection by this client if it is then create a connection to
the
 server and store this SSL, pass the data from the client to the server
until
 the client dies. If it is not the first connection then retrieve the
 connection from a list and use it. Hence if there are 3 clients then there
 will be at most 3 connections to the server.

 I impliment this by storing  a pointer to the  SSL structure in a link list
 after I create it
 InsertNode(int client_id, SSL* sock)
 then use the it. This works on the first connection, however when another
 connection by that client comes I retrieve the SSL structure based on the
 client_id.
 SSL* FindNode(client_id)
 What happens now is I use the SSL strcuture and write to it. The server
 however closes the connection after the write.