Dear All,
          Can any one help me about how to choose the cipher ?
All what I know about this, is to
set the cipher list (SSL_SET_CIPHER_LIST(SSL,"RSA"))
and when I try to print the cipher name or list it is (NONE).
And I get the message (SSL3_GET_CLIENT_HELLO): no shared cipher
It seems that cipher need to be set in the session part as I guess because
when I searched for this error, I found that SSL->session->ciphers==NULL

Can any one help me?
Thank you
Nevine