Hi everyone.

This might be slightly offtopic but i am trying to open an ssl session and i am
getting back error 47.

I can't for the life of me find what error 47 is.  Can anyone point me in the
direction of docs about exceptions error codes etc.

thanks

robert

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential.
It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient ,
please notify the sender
immediately and do not read, use, copy or disseminate this information.

CONDITIONS: Any offer contained within this communication is subject to contract and
formal approval by
the legal entity giving the offer.