On Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:54:51 +0200, you wrote:

>ian-list> Has anyone implemented a entropy daemon on windows that uses
>ian-list> Yarrow internally?  Has anyone modified OpenSSL to directly
>ian-list> support Yarrow?
>
>If the entropy daemon under Windows is implemented to create a named
>pipe and OpenSSL is modified to use named pipes under Windows, I don't
>see a problem.
>
>I've been looking into Yarrow for possible implementation directly in
>OpenSSL, but it has pretty low priority in my list of things to do.

Well rather than modify OpenSSL to use named pipes, I was considering
writing a simple socket daemon, which would hand out entropy data obtained
from Yarrow.  Any better ideas?

Also, is anyone aware of an EGD that works with hardware noise generators?
I'm also very interested in this.

Perhaps much of the same source of this daemon could be used to implemenent
Yarrow or hardware noise.

Ian