Does anyone have some sample on how to set a DH param and send a DSA
certificate using OpenSSL client.  This is the code that I have presently
(which is sending a RSA certificate:

// Load the error strings for SSL
SSL_load_error_strings();

// Initialize the SSL library
nResult = SSL_library_init();

// Create method to define SSL version (ex: SSLv3_client_method() for SSL3)
pmthPipe = SSLv3_client_method();

// Create a default context
pctxPipe = SSL_CTX_new(pmthPipe);

// Hopefully sets the Cipher set
// SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(pctxPipe, "!DEFAULT:EXP-DH-DSS-DES-CBC-SHA");
SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list(pctxPipe, "!DEFAULT:EXP-EDH-DSS-DES-CBC-SHA");

// Create the SSL
psslPipe = SSL_new(pctxPipe);

// Set the file descriptor to use for socket communications (must be open)
// SSL_set_fd(psslPipe, (int) sckPipe.socket());
SSL_set_fd(psslPipe, sckPipe);

// Do an SSL connection
nResult = SSL_connect(psslPipe);

I have created a DSA certificate (I hope) by performing the following
commands:

1)  openssl dsaparam -out dsap.pem 1024

2)  openssl req -x509 -newkey dsa:dsap.pem -keyout cacert.pem -out
cacert.pem

3)  CA.pl -newca <enter cacert when prompted>

4)  openssl -req -out newreq.pem -newkey dsa.dsap.pem

5)  CA.pl -signreq