Hi everybody,
I have a problem: I am developing a project in which I need to use
'special' RSA private keys.
I use RSA_generate_key() to generate the key pair and the I use BN_copy
to modify manually tha value of rsa->d.
If I check with RSA_check_key the test fails as it was supposed to do
and also I am sure that the value has been changed when I use RSA_print!
But when I use RSA_private_encrypt to sign a digest it uses the 'old'
rsa->d value, the one generated with RSA_generate_key !!!

Someone can tell me why? How does RSA_private_encrypt work?Why it
doesn't simply do to = from^rsa->d mod rsa->n ?

Thanks in advance,
Paolo.