> From: Francesco Gennai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Francesco.Gennai> If you means just to donwload and build the "engine"
> Francesco.Gennai> kit, then yes I can do it !

Ok,
I have successfully built the "engine" kit.
There is only one warning in a module during comiplation phase,
but I don't remeber... something like... do_vms.c
if it important I can rerun the build.

My first problem is the change in the output of X509 command.

I had the following call to the x509 command that worked fine
with  openssl-0.9.5a

$ pipe openssl x509 -in 8EFAC7D4.0 -issuer -subject -hash -noout | (read
sys$input var ; define/job lcMX120E0068D111 &var ; read sys$input var ;
define/job lcMX120E0068D112 &var ; read sys$input var ; define/job
lcMX120E0068D113 &var )

(the line is wrapped for display pourpose)

Now it doesn't work anymore.
I have seen the new option -nameopt
but I think that (before to try any possible combination)
the best is if you could suggest me the workaround to my
problem.
I have different call to openssl application command that works
like the x509 example above: I use PIPE to get the result in
a DCL variable.

regards,
Francesco