Hey there,

Um this breaks compilation due to const problems.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>    /* tmp must have 2*n words */
>   -void bn_sqr_normal(BN_ULONG *r, BN_ULONG *a, int n, BN_ULONG *tmp)
>   +void bn_sqr_normal(BN_ULONG *r, const BN_ULONG *a, int n, BN_ULONG *tmp)

This requires a corresponding change in the declaration in bn_lcl.h. It
also passes a const parameter into bn_mul_words that it doesn't want as
const - that's the point at which I decided to tell you rather than trying
and fix it myself. :-)

Cheers,
Geoff