Hi there, new to the list, just wanted to *wave* :)

Are there any good sources of documentation on openssl?  The man page gives
some information, and I've found some examples in the list archives, but not
quite what I'm looking for.

Basically I've been tasked to write a server that will communicate with a java
applet securely.  The server will be C+openssl on linux, and the applet will be
using whatever my java programmer can find to do ssl on java 1.1.  Anyway, what
I'll be doing is a simple request/reply forking server setup, pretty much your
standard "this is an example server" program out of any C programming book, the
only difference being of course the communctions will be ssl.

I have 0 experience in coding ssl, so I'm hoping it's a (simple) matter of some
ssl initialization and then replacing the send()/recieve() functions with
ssl_send() and ssl_recieve() (or whatever.  So if anyone has any pointers to
example code, or for that matter any nice docs (perhaps I missed something on
the openssl website?) I'd certainly appreciate it.

Regards,

Alan

--
Alan Bailward -=><=- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -=><=-http://arcterex.net
There are no emotional victims, only volunteers.