Hello all,

    As part of a company project I initiated an attempt to port OpenSSL to
the Palm.  About two months ago I completed stage 1 which was actually
getting the source compiled and linked for the Palm.  However, due to either
the toolkit's or the PalmOS' limitations I then was unable to load the
resulting application onto either a Palm or the Palm Emulator.  As a result
of this, the project was tabled temporarily while other projects got done.
As of yesterday however the company is again interested in completing the
Palm port and this time is interested in hiring outside help for this task.
I have been assigned the task of arranging for the completion of this
project.  We are located in New York City and are hoping to hire someone
very familiar with the OpenSSL code, SSL, PalmOS experience would be great,
and possibly from the area.  Terms such as compensation and releasing the
resulting PalmOS patches back to the OpenSSL development group are
completely negotiable.  Those interested in the job or if the group as a
whole is interested in some sort of coopertive arrangement please contact
me.  Thank you.