Gisle Vanem wrote:

> The 16-december snapshot fails to link because of missing functions:
> DSA_SIG_new, i2d_DSA_SIG and DSA_SIG_free. Where should these be defined?
> Please CC [EMAIL PROTECTED] since I'm not subscribed to the list.

Is this under Windows? If so then that is quite possible because a
number of things need to be implemented so the Win32 build picks up
functions in the new ASN1 code before Windows stuff will compile again.

However the last time I tried a Windows build it failed rather earlier.

I checked in a partial extension yesterday which should solve some of
the problems but there are still a few things that need to be worked
out.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/