If you have questions regarding application development with OpenSSL or
other usage questions, please send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This list is here for discussing the development of the OpenSSL toolkit
itself only.

It is important that you respect this -- by filling the list with
irrelevant mail, you are forcing the developers into using private mail
for our design discussions, which is not what we want, nor what most
of the openssl-dev readers want.

Thank you.