Hi,

We recently used openssl in the development of our product for secure
communication. We ported our software to NT using the NuTCracker
development environment from Datafocus(the MKS toolkit people). We then
found to our dismay that it doesn't work properly because while our
software creates a POSIX style file descriptor which is passed into an
SSL_Connect call the SSL library being built on NT expects a windows
file descriptor.
So I had to port the OpenSSL package to NuTCracker and it works now.

If you would like to place this in the are of contributed sources let me
know. There are standard changes made to around 475 C files and a
modified makefile and a README file which explains what changes were
made so that users can choose to do it themselves.

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and New Year.

thanks,
Sandeep

--
Sandeep Kasargod                           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
MobileSys, Inc.                            http://www.mobilesys.com