Folks have been pretty tolerant of your postings here.  You sent many
long messages, posited bugs in OpenSSL, etc., when it turned out that you
didn't configure Apache correctly, either because of (a) missing/improper
documentation; or (b) you didn't understand what you read.

At this point, I am sure that I am not alone in my belief that the cause
is (b), not (a).

Your message makes it pretty clear that you do not understand how
SSL works, the significance of "trust anchors" (CA's embedded in the
browsers) and the CN element in the DN of the server certificate.
(Frankly, I'm not sure if you even know what CN and DN mean.)

Please read and learn some more before you post here again.  This topic,
in particular, was recently discussed on either -dev or -users lists.
One step toward joining the meritocracy would be to find this out on
your own.

        /r$