From: Tim Rice <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

tim> An issue that affects all platforms is "make install" does not
tim> install libRSAglue.a
tim> This problem was also there in openssl-0.9.6

I want everyone to be ready for a shock: With OpenSSL 0.9.7, there
will be no libRSAglue at all!  We've stopped supporting that, and
promptly removed it from the main development branch.  In the 0.9.6
release branch it still exists, but if you want to install it, you
have to do it manually (you will note that openssl.spec does it
explicitely for the 0.9.6 branch).

The reason for this is that since the beginning of last Septembre, the
RSA algorithm is public domain, and therefore RSAref is completely
obsolete in all senses of the word, and we want to encourage everyone
to forget RSAref and RSAglue.

--
Richard Levitte   \ Spannvägen 38, II \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chairman@Stacken   \ S-168 35  BROMMA  \ T: +46-8-26 52 47

Unsolicited commercial email is subject to an archival fee of $400.
See <http://www.stacken.kth.se/~levitte/mail/> for more info.