--On Saturday, April 14, 2001 7:49 PM +0200 Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use GNU ld on Solaris, at least on the system I tested on.  Your fix
> breaks that, unfortunately, and setting $PATH to prioritise Solaris ld
> didn't seem to help, it seems like collect2 had the path to GNU ld
> hardcoded.
>
> BTW, which version of gcc did you use?  I used gcc 2.95.2, perhaps
> that makes a difference...

2.95.2 and 2.95.3. We never install GNU ld, su I suspect gcc doesn't find
it during configure. Sounds like we need even more make targets, or a
better Configure script.

--
Carson Gaspar - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Queen trapped in a butch body