Hi,

I'm sure this is a fairly simple and probably common request.

I want to include the ssl cert and private key (copied, pem, from the files) in my
program as static variables (to avoid having files in my file-less application). I'm
staring at SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file() and the other SSL_CTX_use* functions and I
don't see an obvious one that would serve. I'm looking at the
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file function itself and I see that it uses a file BIO and
calls PEM_read_bio_X509() to decode the PEM into an x.509 structure which is passed to
SSL_CTX_use_certificate(). I suppose I could duplicate the whole function but use a
memory bio instead but I was wondering if any of youse folks out there have a better
(simplier) way?

TIA,

-lee dilkie