-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lutz Jaenicke
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problem using SSL_set_verify with a callback

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 07:00:01PM +0300, Ori Yosefi wrote:
> I've been trying to write a server application that for some resources
> requests a client certificate from the user.
>
> I call SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations and SSL_CTX_set_client_CA_list before
> starting listening on the socket and then analyze the requests and for
some
> requests I call SSL_set_verify with a callback function (with mode
> SSL_VERIFY_PEER | SSL_VERIFY_CLIENT_ONCE).
>
> I then call SSL_renegotiate to actually request the certificate.
>
> I see that the connection is indeed renegotiated and that a client
> certificate is requested by the server. I also see that the server
receives
> the client certificate (both through step debugging and through the info
> callback) but my call back function is never called.

Could you please apply the attached patch to the openssl-source and test
again?
It should bring the behaviour up to the state of the documentation :-)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/