Hello,

I appreciate if somebody could help me on this. I want to add
authKeyIdentifier extension to a certificate.
Is it possible thorugh X509V3_EXT_conf_nid function? (or is there another
function I have to use?)
If so, What is the format of the value parameter to be added to
X509V3_EXT_conf_nid:

   ex = X509V3_EXT_conf_nid(NULL, NULL, <NID for authKeyIdentifier>,<list
for extension>);

for KeyUsage extension for example the value format is
"critical,keyCertSign,cRLSign". What would be the format for
authKeyIdentifier?

Thank you very much, Jim Shoghli