Gleison Santos wrote:

> In fact, ASN1 routines have access to X509_EXTENSION structure while
> executing parsing routines. But I free that information after it.

Can you be more specific about that? Do you free the information after
the ASN1 code has parsed the structure? If so then when the signature
verify takes place it will choke because it wont reconstruct the
original encoding.

You could avoid the extension parsing code by reading them into an
ASN1_TYPE structure which would just swallow the whole SEQUENCE OF as an
opaque "blob" and not attempting to parse further.

Steve.
--
Dr Stephen N. Henson.   http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]