"Ravi Prakash B.V." wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I do not receive any reply for this.
> Any pointers will be appreciated.
>
> Ravi Prakash B.V.
>
> "Ravi Prakash B.V." wrote:
> >
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I want to establish cross certification between two different independent
> > CAs. How is it possible?
> >
> > Any pointers/links/docs for the above.

I really don't have experience in cross certification and I don't think there
is some software supporting it, anyway the theory should be to sign each
of the certificates with the one of the other CA...

I am sorry but I could not remember if there (and in the case where) are
reference
to cross certification into RFCs... you could try to take a look into rfc2510,
but I am not sure...

--

C'you,

        Massimiliano Pala

Massimiliano Pala [OpenCA Project Manager]                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.openca.org                            Tel.:   +39 (0)59  270  094
http://openca.sourceforge.net                    Mobile: +39 (0)347 7222 365