I have solved the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hylton Tregenza
Sent: 22 November 2001 11:17
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Adding a name to the certificate

Hi
I trust that this is the correct place to ask development questions using openssl, not only developing openssl. Please refer if it is not.

I'm looking for what the parameters for X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_NID mean. I can see what they are in the source code but is there a site where the function(s) for creating a certificate is explained.

After a search on X509_NAME_ENTRY_create_by_NID using google, no reference to the open ssl site is returned (except the mail archives). Is this documented or am I using the incorrect function here

Hylton