I have a trusted cert, say "c:\path\file.pem" on
Windows FAT32. Using
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations(ctx,"c:\\path\\file.pem",NULL),
I managed to verify the peer cert correctly.

However, using
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations(ctx,NULL,"c:\\path\\"),
the verification failed. There is only one file in
that folder.

May I know how should I make the path works? Thanks!