Hello,

On Monday 08 October 2001 11:54, Martin Szotkowski wrote:
> all are tested on W2k with VC++ 7.0 (maybe this is problem (:->))
>
> 1)
> in /crypto/evp/makefile
> on line 23 are wrong:
> TEST=evp_test.c evptests.txt
> but this create in global makefile with evptests.txt.c!
> correct:
> TEST=evp_test.c

This does not work, as it causes "make test" to fail on unix. This is
because evptests.txt needs to be available in the test directly for the
"./evp_test evptests.txt" command to succeed during the tests.

There's another way to do this which I'm double checking. If it works I'll
commit the appropriate change.

As for;

> 2)
> /apps/speed.c on line 86
> /apps/s_time.c on line 84
>
> error:
> #include OPENSSL_UNISTD correct:
> don't work on W2k
> correct:
> #ifndef OPENSSL_SYS_WIN32
> #include OPENSSL_UNISTD
> #endif

I'll leave that for someone else (with a better understanding of the system
header spaghetti of OpenSSL-portability) to deal with. :-)

Cheers,
Geoff