hy,

I have some questions.

I'm using SSL with asynchronous sockets.

So, when I want to receive data, I call select and SSL_READ.

But sometimes, even if my select is OK, SSL_READ return SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ.

My question is:
        *       How can I know, with asynchronous sockets, when I can use
SSL_read.
        *       Further How I can I know that a call to SSL_read needs a
renegotiation
                (SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ/SSL_ERROR_WANT_WRITE)

In advance, thanks for all

Xavier.