On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 04:43:30PM +0100, Adam Back wrote:
> Either way though s_client's behavior is wrong, because even visually
> you can't _find_ the connection info mixed in with the HTTP response;
> my post was just to follow up having found the bug to fix the problem.
> The note about the application was just background of how I found it.
>
> For s_client's main purpose (command line manual testing), perhaps
> just the BIO_flush(bio) is all that's needed.

Then please allow another statement:
* I personally find s_client to be more or less unreadable :-(
* OpenSSL 0.9.7 should be coming out in the very near future and I would
  not expect anything to change on this before 0.9.7 (and I am not aware
  of any statements to put work into an s_client cleanup anyway).
* If you have any patch to submit that will improve the behaviour of
  s_client you are most welcome to post it to this list :-)

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BTU Cottbus               http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/