Hi,
i'm new in OpenSSL,and i wan't to use this toolkit,but
my problem is that i have a network client written in C/C++,and a browserapplication
as client written in java.
Both clients receives their data from the same serverapplication.(not a webserver).
I need to implement encryption in both clients and the server,what can i do to use
OpenSSL to realize this?
I mean is there a full working wrapper or something available already,or do i have to
look for another toolkit?I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks
Larry