On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 12:17:12AM +0800, ?p?u wrote:
> When I use VC++6.0 to compile s_server.c
> It make the s_server.exe.
> When I user command mode.
> s_server -port 443 -nocert -cipher ADH-RC4_MD5
> It crashed. Then I user VC++ to debug.
> It show "Unhandled exception on s_server.exe NTDLL.DLL 0x000005 Access
> Violation"

I could not reproduce your problem on my UNIX platform, so you will have
to give us at least a backtrace (and the version information, of course).
BTW. It is "ADH-RC4-MD5" (a dash instead of the underscore between RC4-MD5).

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/