-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Daniel Sands
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 10:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: .NET version of OpenSSL

> I doubt, just as everyone else, that the C# language will have that
> much of an impact, there just is waaaay too much written in C or C++
> that people will want to keep.

And on that note, if .NET becomes the M$ platform of the future, there will
no
doubt be C/C++ compilers that produce .NET code very shortly.  And M$ will
have to make VC++ do the same in order to keep their market share away from
Borland, Watcom, etc.

So why bother with C#!$*@?