"Paul L. Allen" wrote:

Just a data point:

I just grabbed a copy of openssl-0.9.6d-beta1 and did the following
on an Alpha running RedHat 6.2 with gcc=egcs-2.91.66:

./config
make
make test

All of the tests succeeded.  Are there bugs in the bignum code that
don't get caught by the test suite?  I'd be happy to dig into the
code if someone can tell me how to reproduce the problems.

Thanks for a nice piece of software, folks!  It's appreciated.

Paul Allen

--
Boeing Phantom Works                   \ Paul L. Allen, (425) 865-3297
Math & Computing Technology              \ [EMAIL PROTECTED]