I received a lot of virus alerts in my mailbox, and a mail appearing to be
from me, with a Base64 content.

I'd like to say that I'm not infected by any virus, and especially not by
a Windows one (I only read/write my mails with Pine under Linux). I do
have a Windows PC, but it has an antivirus installed and configured.

If you take the time to find technical informations about this virus
(named "worm_klez.g" for www.antivirus.com), you'll find that this nasty
one does change the From: header. Sadly, I was choosen... :(

--
Erwann ABALEA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - RSA PGP Key ID: 0x2D0EABD5
-----