In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 30 May 2002
15:17:44 +0200, Bodo Moeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

moeller> On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 03:14:17PM +0200, Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
moeller>
moeller> > pod2man is a command line wrapper around Pod::Man these days, and
moeller> > depends on other Pod:: modules.  Do you *really* want them to be
moeller> > included?
moeller>
moeller> If we can't update our copy of pod2man, we should at least keep the
moeller> old one as a fallback if the system has no pod2man or it does not work
moeller> properly.  Otherwise expect tons of reports that 'make install' does
moeller> not work.

Hmm, OK, I can do that.  The simplest would probably be to check the
exit code of 'type pod2man', but in that case I want to know that the
command 'type' is defined in all versions of sh.

--
Richard Levitte         [EMAIL PROTECTED]