hey folks,

I've got an interesting one. I have a simple server/client application set I'm working
on and it seems that during a read block on SSL_read if I realize that the clients
application has gone I run into a seg fault on that particular read call. When I check
the core file the fault seems to be found in a lower function called SSL_readn. I was
just wondering if there is a setting that I'm missing or a default timeout value that
I can set for the SSL_read to return successfully.

Thanks,

Trevor Todd
Software Developer
Infinity Technology Services