On Mon, Jun 10, 2002 at 01:52:12PM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have two patches for hpux64-parisc-gcc support in Configure and one
> to correct an error in evp_test.c, which calls strsep instead of sstrsep
> (09.7-beta1 only).

Thanks. The strsep issue is already fixed in the current tree.

> (See attached file: openssl-0.9.7-beta1.patch)(See attached file:
> openssl-0.9.6d.patch)(See attached file:
> openssl-0.9.7-beta1.evp_test.patch)
>
> I have tests the hpux64 with gcc-3.1.0 and make test runs through
> correctly.
> These are not the most optimal values (eg it sets the -g flag and no
> optimization) but gcc for hppa64-hp-hpux11.00 is still a little flaky.
> This currently
> doesn't create shared libraries.  The GNU linker is very flaky but I
> wouldn't
> take too much to create shared libaries with the HP linker.

I don't yet fully understand your patches (I only have gcc-3.0.x on HP-UX
10.20, so I am not familiar with the latest 64bit issues).
It however seems, that nowhere any "64bit" command line option is used.
Doesn't this mean, that 32bit code is generated? For hpux64-parisc-cc
the +DD64 flag is required.

Best regards,
        Lutz
--
Lutz Jaenicke                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.aet.TU-Cottbus.DE/personen/jaenicke/