[jaenicke - Wed Jun 12 22:19:22 2002]:

> The manual page about
SSL_CTX_set_client_cert_cb was simply wrong.
> What in hell did I smoke when
writing it? Or was it simply too late
> at night??
>
> Anyway, I have just checked in
a new version:
> If a certificate was already set, the client_cert_cb will never
be
> called. Once it is called and returns a certificate, the certificate
> will be
set for this SSL object and the callback will not be called
>    again.
>
> Sorry for
any confusion caused.

> Best regards,
>         Lutz
Hi,

if this callback is
called only once, how can we assure TLS compliance ? I thought that it should be
possible
to react to a servers request by dynamically choosing from the list of acceptable CA's
it attaches ?
It would be nice if you could shed some light on this... maybe I'm just
confused (although I'm really sober :-)

Regards,
Erik